|Date:||March 30, 2013|
|Length:||2 / 523|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Drexler received a doctorate degree from MIT in the field of nanotechnology in 1991, under the supervision of Marvin Minsky, the world-renowned artificial intelligence pioneer. In 1981 the invention of the Scanning Tunneling Microscope, by Gerd Binnig and Heinrich Rohrer, and the Atomic Force Microscope five years later, made it possible to not only take pictures of individual atoms, but to actually move a single atom around...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Some of the practical applications of nanotechnology today are to fabricate smaller faster computer chips for more efficient computers, mobile phones, or navigation systems. Nanotechnology also brought about the quantum dot laser, which enables faster communication. Nanotechnology could be utilized by today's society in countless ways and will revolutionize our lives...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay: