Title: My Murder Scenario
|Date:||May 3, 2017|
|Length:||2 / 430|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Person A might very well be convicted of the murder if the evidence was convincing enough, which seems to be the case! There HAD been one other witness to the crime, but that person's testimony had been ruled out by the Prosecutor, because child was supposed to be retarded - therefore too incompetent to take the stand A is locked up!
A's attorney had NOT been allowed to interview this child at the time of the trial! But something in the back of his mind kept telling him to look this child up! To his surprise, the child wasn't living in an institution, but a very wealthy neighborhood on the outskirts of the city!! And the owner was a member of the Supreme Court!! Further investigation brought out the fact the child was this man's grandson, he did some more investigating, and found out the child wasn't retarded, but had been born without the ability to speak, but was otherwise perfectly sane! But had for the most part, been kept in isolation! So how could the child have been a witness, unless he had either been with his grandfather, OR sneaked out of the grounds and subsequently witnessed the murder!? Going back to the Prosecutor, he asked him if HE had actually interviewed the child, but had only taken the word of the Supreme Court Judge!! The plot thickens! Has the Prosecutor been paid off? Is the Judge the guilty party? Etc!! Do not give in to the demands of the hostage take...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Interrogation must be discreet and file another charge for hostage taking. Subsequently, inform the media about the incident.
The trial is conducted by the judge with a jury deciding according to evidence presented. Observe the whole proceedings to know if the trial is proper.
Gang member, I would first where nothing offensive and well have the cops close...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- An Analysis of "The Life and Murder Trial of Xwelas, a S'Klallam Woman
- Deciding Wether or Not to Stay Open
- My Murder Scenario
- King Lear - How are the women presented in Act IV? Who would disagree with how they are presented?
- Theories Of Learning And How They Can Be Used To Inform Practice In The Classroom.
- Deciding to Save Lives with the Atomic Bomb
- Specific purpose: To inform my audience of the steps to becoming a published fiction writer.
- Terminally Ill people deciding there fate
- the pieces presented
- An Ethical Dilemma in Counseling: Deciding between two rights
- How can teachers use theories and findings from developmental psychology to inform classroom practise.
- Women, who are left behind the war: Regret to Inform
- Absence of Evidence, or Evidence of Absence; A paper on Animal Consciousness
- Body Image Presented Through the Media
- Who's To Judge
2 pages / 309 words
2 pages / 561 words
2 pages / 430 words
2 pages / 346 words
5 pages / 1214 words
2 pages / 596 words
2 pages / 345 words