Title: Mutual Funds
|Date:||August 17, 2014|
|Length:||3 / 716|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
This amazing streak has brought much attention to this highly rated fund and what exactly is behind its excellent success and management. An example of performance for 2001-2004 follows:
ANNUAL TOTAL RETURN (%) HISTORY
Year Value Trust S&P 500 Differential
2001 -9.29 -11.89 2.6
2002 -18.92 -22.10 3...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The mutual fund will have a fund manager, that trades the pooled money on a regular basis, and after realizing capital gains or losses they will be passed out in the form of dividends to the individual investors. These funds provide key advantages for investors when compared to individual stocks: automatic diversification, professional management, and convenience, while maintaining liquidity...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
4 pages / 922 words
4 pages / 1198 words
3 pages / 716 words
2 pages / 545 words
1 pages / 228 words
2 pages / 448 words
2 pages / 330 words