Title: Music Of Seville, Spain Powerpoint Slides
|Date:||April 5, 2015|
|Length:||2 / 456|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
But there is more than traditional flamenco in the area. The Andalusian capital has produced numerous bands that create hybrid sounds, combining flamenco with pop, rock, Gypsy rumba, blues, hip-hop, world music, jazz, Medieval Andalusian and other elements.
Flamenco is a genre, with many variations and types, some subtle and some very different...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
"New flamenco", "flamenco-fusion", and "flamenco-rock" are just a few of the contemporary sub-genres, and show how world and pop music have blended their way into a traditional genre. The variations of the traditional styles are the result of regional influences and at times folk dance. The more contemporary sub-genres aside, there exist many types of traditional flamenco:
Tablaos in Seville
Tablaos are where you'll see the professional quality and choreographed shows...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- “The Traditional International Assignment Is No Longer The Preferred Choice For Multinational Corporations (Mncs) In Staffing Their Global Operations.” Discuss This Statement And Outline And Critique Two Alternatives To Traditional Internatio...
- Cultural Differences Between Tq And Traditional Organizations
- The three leagues of Little League fans
- Earthquakes, Slides, Volcanoes, Rock, Sedimentation
- Musicians, Music And Everybody Else
- All Taste Is Acquired Taste (Pierre Bourdieu) -Discuss
- crazed sports fans
- fans in sports
- Music Of Seville, Spain Powerpoint Slides
- St. Isidore Of Seville, A Grea
- The History Of Flamenco Dancing
- traditional music vs international music
- Just A Girl? Rock Music, Feminism, and the Cultural Construction of Female Youth
- Traditional Music Vs International Music
2 pages / 418 words
4 pages / 906 words
1 pages / 276 words
2 pages / 306 words
2 pages / 456 words
1 pages / 253 words
2 pages / 453 words