Title: music of nagaland
|Subject:||Music and Movies|
|Date:||February 22, 2016|
|Length:||2 / 334|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Be it celebration in times of marriage, birth of a child, a festival, be it an expression of love during courtship, be it a victory call or call to war, adulation for warriors, mourning for the dead, harvesting, sowing or reaping or even expressing disputes with their neighbors or with a neighboring village; there were chants for all occasions covering every aspect of life...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
These chants, highly poetic in nature could be termed as masterpieces of Naga literature. This was an oral tradition and the art was passed on from one generation to the other.
On an average, each tribe/community has about forty villages. Of these, one village forms a single unit. Each unit has its own distinct practices and folklore...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Bartok and Folk music
- Unique American culture and blue ridge folk music
- Folk Tales
- folk medicine
- The Souls of Black Folk
- Made Up Folk Tail
- The Soul of Black Folk and Up From Slavery
- Folk Artist Clementine Hunter
- The Different Conceptions Of The Veil In The Souls Of Black Folk
- Intent as a dichotomic agent between folk psychology and identity theory
- music of nagaland
- Description on Chopi Timblia Music, Shona Mbira Music and the Venda National Dance: Tshikhona
- The Parents Music Resource Center and Music Today
- Comparison of Middle Ages Music and Present Day Music
- Romantic Music: The Ideals Of Instrumental Music