Title: Music and Technology
|Date:||January 3, 2016|
|Length:||9 / 2512|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
This law protects copyright owners from the unauthorized reproduction, adaptation, performance, display or distribution of their copyright protected works. Anyone who violates any of the exclusive rights of a copyright owner is an infringer. A copyright owner can recover actual or, in some cases, statutory damages from an infringer...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Other federal laws protecting against copyright infringement include the Federal Anti-Bootleg Statute, Fair Use Doctrine, and The Sonny Bono Copyright Term Extension Act.
The Federal Anti-Bootleg Statute specifically protects against the unauthorized activities such as the distribution of sound recordings and recordings of live performances...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Psi Audio Script
- Mp3 Audio
- Audio Engineer
- Audio study of Young Frankenstein
- Best Low Bit Rate Audio Compression
- Discuss the impact of digital technology on the production and distribution of music.
- listening to music recordings
- Audio Format Wars
- Audio Settings
- Audio/Video Distributed System
- audio processing
- DIGITAL AUDIO
- Digital Euro Music
- Mobile Music: Digital Music Distribution Over Mobile Networks
- Web Audio:Downloading Audio on the Internet