|Subject:||Music and Movies|
|Date:||November 9, 2015|
|Length:||2 / 520|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
If someone writes an essay and you claim it, that's plagiarism because YOU did not do the work, yet you imply that you did by turning it in. That is stealing intellectual property and can (hopefully) get you an F or better yet, kicked out of school!
Academic honesty is doing your own work -- not posting lists of math, science, social studies and English questions on Y!A for others to do for you...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Tell the student it is dishonest because they aren't doing the work themselves. They are cheating both themselves out of learning and the other students who are doing their own work.
11 months ago
Coming up to Y!A for someone to write your essays and answer your questions is definitely NOT academic honesty...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Fbi claim of integrity
- Insurance No win no fee claim
- What are the motivating characteristics of work? Discuss with reference to well-known theories of work motivation.
- A child writes from her everyday world:
- How successful is Chinua Achebe in representing an image of Africa that "writes back" to the European coloniser?
- ?In her preface to Mary Barton, Gaskell writes "I know nothing of political economy of the theories of trade. I have tried to write truthfully." What kinds of truths does she attempt to convey?
- claim letter
- Robert Creeley "Water Music" essay
- a convincing claim
- Drexel Music Program Essay
- Turning 18
- G.G. Music essay
- Can a work of art have value regardless of who creates it? Can, and should, we look past the character of the artist - however immoral we consider them to be - and simply experience and esteem the work itself?
- Claim Of policy
- Essay On Convergance Culture And Trends Of Music Sharing Online
2 pages / 357 words
1 pages / 132 words
1 pages / 261 words
2 pages / 520 words
1 pages / 283 words
3 pages / 603 words
2 pages / 382 words