|Date:||July 10, 2015|
|Length:||6 / 1642|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Attorney Thomas S. Hicks represented the Petitioner, Ghazaelleh Abdel-Kader. Assistant Attorney General, Dana F. Barksdale, represented the Respondent. The Respondent presented three witnesses and introduced 11 exhibits. The Petitioner presented two witnesses.
Whether the Respondent was correct in issuing its intent to disqualify the Petitioner from doing business as a vendor in the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (“WIC Program”) for a period of three years for finding that the Petitioner, Ghazaelleh Abdel-Kader, owner of In and Out Food Market, had a pattern of claiming reimbursement for the sale of an amount of a specific supplemental food item which exceeded the store’s documented inventory of that supplemental food item for a specific period of time, July 3, 2003 through October 5, 2003, in violation of 7 C...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
§ 246.12(l)(1)(iii)(B), 10A N.C.A.C. 43D .0706(c)(29), (g)(2)(A) and the WIC Vendor Agreement.
Based on the evidence presented at the hearing, including sworn testimony of witnesses and documentary evidence, the undersigned makes the following findings of fact:
FINDINGS OF FACT
1. WIC is the federally funded Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children, administered in North Carolina by the Department of Health and Human Services, Division of Public Health...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Analysis Of The Uk Grocery Retail Industry
- Analysis of the UK grocery retail industry
- Development Requirements For Kudler Fine Foods Frequent Shopper Program
- EDI within the Food Retail Industry
- food & grocery retailing
- food retail industry analysis
- Grocery, Inc; Contract Law Portion
- Industry Analysis Of Retail Grocery Industry
- Industry anlysis of Retail Grocery Industry
- Retailing Characteristics Of Fast Food Stores And Their Impact On Customer Sales And Satisfaction
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance
- Authorized Practice of the Law
- food retail
- how IT aids in vendor relationship in the retail industry
- Impact Of Online Grocery Sales To The Retail Sector
3 pages / 668 words
2 pages / 400 words
2 pages / 302 words
6 pages / 1642 words
2 pages / 374 words
1 pages / 203 words
2 pages / 334 words