|Date:||May 16, 2016|
|Length:||2 / 580|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
According to studies, top classification rates were obtained with an Experiential model (73.6%), a Motivational model (72.3%), and an Inhibitory model (83.9%). Major differences between these two groups that students at distance education are more mature and accommodated to dealing with changes and overcoming situational, personal or academic barriers...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Further, research showed that on-campus students are more motivated rather then students at distance education. According to research by Lya Visser, implementation of motivational messages not only positively effect on outcomes of learning but enhance student communication at a metacognitive level. Accordingly, motivational strategies enhance grade level, enrich students’ support system, improve self-confidence level, and make effective use of collective messages...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Business Processes And Information Systems
- Business information systems
- Communication in business and information technology
- Key Planning Issues In Technology-Based Education
- The Technical System: Information, Information Technology, and Information Systems
- Valuation of an Internet based online education project
- Online vs Campus Courses
- attributes of procedure-based and goal-based information activities
- Business Information Systems
- Cadence Design Systems - Analysis of its Information Systems Needs
- Information Systems and Technology
- Information Technology and Business Alignment at the World Bank
- Managing Business Information Systems
- Privacy is becoming an important issue relating to the use and abuse of information technology. We suffer unsolicited phone calls and e-mail. We get junk mail and other communications when our names and addresses are sold, traded or ...
- The impact of Information Systems on business process design (or redesign), managerial roles, and the changing world of work
1 pages / 298 words
1 pages / 271 words
1 pages / 236 words
1 pages / 251 words
1 pages / 189 words
1 pages / 295 words
2 pages / 530 words