|Date:||April 15, 2012|
|Length:||14 / 4169|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The objective of marketing philosophy is to make profits through satisfying customers. This is accomplished through the manipulation of the variables over which a company has control in such a way as to optimise this objective. The variables are what Neil Borden has termed ‘the marketing mix’ which is a combination of all the ‘ingredients’ in a ‘recipe’ that is designed to prove most attractive to customers...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The variables are what Neil Borden has termed ‘the marketing mix’ which is a combination of all the ‘ingredients’ in a ‘recipe’ that is designed to prove most attractive to customers. In this case the ingredients are individual elements that marketing can manipulate into the most appropriate mix...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- A RELATIONAL STUDY ON CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, TRUST , SWITCHING BARRIERS AND OVER ALL CUSTOMER RETENTION IN THE CONTEXT OF UNITREND LTD.
- Cost descriptor memo
- Customer & Supplier Requirements
- Customer Requirements Translated Into Products/Services
- Customer Satisfaction for Business-to-Business Professional Services
- Supplier evaluation system Motorola and Nokia
- Supplier management
- What are the distinctive features of the perfectly competitive model of the market for goods and services? What are the implications for a business strategy aimed at enhancing profitability?
- Cost Descriptor
- Analysis of Violent Culture: The Media, the Internet, and Placing Blame
- Analyzing the Marketing of Rehabilitation Goods & Services and The Dis
- ad placement
- My opinion about The Case of the Sole Remaining Supplier
- History Of Aparthied As It Refers To Cry The Beloved Country
- Open Supplier Network
2 pages / 346 words
2 pages / 430 words
2 pages / 349 words
2 pages / 566 words
2 pages / 385 words
2 pages / 348 words
4 pages / 987 words