|Date:||December 3, 2014|
|Length:||3 / 894|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
It is among popular in some of the companies. Generally, job redesign consists of six components. They are job rotation, job enlargement, job enrichment, flextime, job sharing and telecommuting.
Job Redesign, which affects companies and workers more positively than negatively, composes of Job Rotation, Job Enlargement, Job Enrichment, Flextime, Job Sharing, and Telecommuting...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
rganizing these components well, companies can get multiple benefits, such as increasing employees’ motivation and satisfaction, reducing absenteeism and turnover costs, and expanding productivities. The textbook Organization Behavior says that Job Rotation, is that “The periodic shifting of an employee from one task to another”(215)...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Benfits that Motivate and Satisfy
- Compare And Contrast Scientific Management And Human Relations Approaches To Designing Work And Motivating Employees’
- Fmla, Fair For Employees, Unfair For Companies
- How best can managers ensure employees are motivated at work?
- PRODUCTIVITY-CONFLICT RESOLUTION IN WORK TEAMS
- pplication of two motivation theories-Maslow’s hierarchy of needs theory and McGregor’s theory X &Y to increase the productivity of staff
- Using Relevant Theories And Examples, Explain How Motivation Can Affect Employees' Commitment And Performance At Work.
- Will A Shorter Work Week Lead To More Productivity
- Value Aligning Activities To Obtain Increase In Sales And Productivity
- Work Life: Productivity And Retention In Male Employees
- Does restructuring increase a firm's value-added/labor productivity
- How has your understanding of consciousness changed as a result of your work for this course?
- Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs connected with people's employees in their work and in management
- Employees Privacy Rights in the Work Place
- Remote Employees Work From Home Challenges And Issues
4 pages / 1151 words
1 pages / 278 words
2 pages / 513 words
2 pages / 400 words
3 pages / 892 words
2 pages / 479 words
1 pages / 256 words