|Date:||March 24, 2014|
|Length:||6 / 1513|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
and later changed its name to Xpoint Corporation. Xpoint developed FormsXPress, one of the industry's first leading forms automation products. In 1997, Xpoint changed its name to Optio Software, Inc. During the next year, it established a European subsidiary in Paris. Since then, Optio has established branch sales offices in the United Kingdom and Germany...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Since then, Optio has established branch sales offices in the United Kingdom and Germany.
According to the Organization Culture Inventory (OCI); Optio Software Inc. has an overall Passive/Defensive Style. This Cultural Style is geared towards Promoting People/Security Behaviors. During this analysis, Optio's most influential cultural traits included Approval, Competitiveness, Convention and Dependence...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- A Jury of Peers
- The Relevance Today of A Jury of Her Peers
- Evaluating the framework of The Integrative Model of Work Attitudes, Motivation, and Performance,
- Evaluating the framework of the Integrative Model of Work Attitudes, Motivation and Performance,
- A Jury Of Her Peers;Women United
- Case Dismissed - "A Jury of Her Peers"
- "jury of her peers" Mrs. Hale
- how to operate a manual transmission
- Trifles vs. A Jury of Her Peers
- A Jury Of Her Peers
- Peers as Leaders
- To Operate or Not
- Adolescence Peers
- Stigma Between Fraternity Members and Non-Members
- Dispute Over Computers And Knowledge To Operate Them
2 pages / 481 words
3 pages / 875 words
1 pages / 298 words
3 pages / 742 words
1 pages / 295 words
1 pages / 219 words
1 pages / 143 words