|Date:||April 5, 2015|
|Length:||8 / 2199|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Due to this, the bank earned Rs 1.7 billion of capital gain during FY07, which resulted in the growth of 87.3% in non-interest income. Non-interest income climbed to Rs 6.0 billion in FY07 as compared to Rs 3.2 billion in FY06.
In terms of profits, the Pakistani banking sector ranks amongst the top ten in the world...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Bank Alfalah has had its share in the phenomenal profit growth of the banking sector. There has been a change in composition of earnings assets with a shift from advances to higher investments in FY07. This shift is in line with the overall industry trend.
A positive growth of deposits has somewhat succeeded in improving the ROD of the bank, which had declined in 2006...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Airline Profits
- child labour increase
- Improving The Quality Of Public Administration Research On Non Profits: Dismantling The Three-Secror Model
- Market Structure Maximize Profits
- People Or Profits?
- Profits in the Checkout Zone
- revenue and profits
- Levi Strauss: Corporate And Social Profits
- ethical profits
- Taxation of foreign profits on companies
- Wal Mart Pricing to Maximize Profits
- Is it the case the firms must maximise profits in order to survive?
- Moralities For Profits: The Corporation
- Public Policy Analysis for Not-for-Profits
- The Increase in Using Technology to Cheat
1 pages / 284 words
2 pages / 460 words
3 pages / 693 words
2 pages / 445 words
1 pages / 282 words
2 pages / 375 words
2 pages / 579 words