|Date:||February 25, 2013|
|Length:||27 / 7860|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
It also operates in travel agencies, casinos, restaurants, and onboard train services.
? 1967: Gerard Pelisson and Paul Dubrule open the first Novotel hotel.
? 1973: Sphere S.A. is created as a holding company.
? 1974: The first Ibis hotel is opened.
? 1975: The Mercure hotel chain is acquired...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
hotel in Minneapolis.
? 1980: Novotel-SIEH acquires a stake in Jacques Borel International, owner of Sofitel hotels.
? 1982: Novotel-SIEH becomes the sole owner of the Sofitel chain.
? 1983: The Novotel, SIEH, and JBI holdings are incorporated as Accor S.A.
? 1985: Accor partners with Lenotre, a baking and catering company...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- DICKERSON V. UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES
- Airline Indutry - Asia Pacific Region
- Economics and Business of the Asia Pacific
- Otis Asia Pacific (A)
- the difference between organizational strategies in Asia, Europe and USA
- United States Constitution And The United States Legal System In Business Regulation.
- Why Venture Capital in Western Europe emerged later than in the United States.
- Between the middle of the Fifteenth century and Eighteenth century, there was a wide range of views of the poor and disenfranchised in Western Europe, including the treatment and health of the poor, religious attitudes, social sympathy, and punish...
- The factors that operate against the formation of centralized states of Western Europe
- Asia Pacific Property
- The Bubonic Plague: Crisis in Europe and Asia
- United states of europe
- Application of Competition Law in the United Kingdom and Europe
- The Processes And Institutions That Appear To Be Challenging The Idea Of The Nation As A Sovereign Territory In The Asia Pacific Region, And The Institutions That Keep The Nation Relevant.
- The United States of Europe?