|Date:||November 11, 2014|
|Length:||4 / 965|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Galvin Manufacturing Corporation’s first product was a 1928 battery eliminator. This device allowed battery-powered radios to run on standard household electric current. In 1930 the first Motorola radio was introduced, this was one of the first commercially successful car radios, and the brand-name Motorola was created...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
In 1930 the first Motorola radio was introduced, this was one of the first commercially successful car radios, and the brand-name Motorola was created. Galvin Manufacturing Corp. sold its first Motorola public stock in 1943 for $8.50 per share. Finally in 1947 Galvin Manufacturing Corp. became Motorola, Inc...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- CATC DELIVERS ON EFFORTS TO INCREASE AWARENESS OF AUTOMATED COLLATERAL VALUATION TOOLS
- Consumer evaluations of sales promotion: the effect on brand choice
- excessive sales promotion and brand equity
- Is a company able to increase brand equity for a product that is in the maturity phase of the PLC?
- Marketing Plan For Benefit To Increase Market Share In Its Existing Market Segment
- Note on Measuring Brand Awareness, Brand Image, Brand Equity and Brand Value Pierre Chandon
- Relocating Expenses
- Strategy to increase sales of repertoire brands
- Increasing the U.S. gas tax 20% to increase natural gas supplies will boost economic development and will promote environmental protection,
- how hotels can promote a more environmentally free approach to hotel operations and benefit from guest's support
- The States' Failure to Support Higher Education
- Value Aligning Activities To Obtain Increase In Sales And Productivity
- military expenses
- military expenses
- Information Dissemination Through Mobile Devices
3 pages / 777 words
2 pages / 322 words
1 pages / 281 words
1 pages / 300 words
1 pages / 215 words
3 pages / 627 words
2 pages / 377 words