Title: Motivation sales staff and communicating the reward systems
|Date:||April 23, 2012|
|Length:||11 / 3285|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Linking sales with commission in such a way can therefore assist organizational success. Staff training and incentive solutions play a vital part in increasing staff knowledge and motivation and in improving staff retention and operational quality and efficiency.
Overview of the organization
PC House Private Limited is a subsidiary of PCH Holdings (Pvt) Ltd...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Starting its operation in Sri Lanka 10years ago, the philosophy of PC House is "to treat all customers as partners which means there is mutual trust, long term commitment and profits for both parties".
The success of this company had been the winning sales team. When managing sales, the organization has duly identified the fact that we need to set effective objectives due to reasons such as the growing competition, varying pricing strategies, quality of products and the external environment factors...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Building an Online Sales System
- Closing Sales, Sales Management
- Effective Retail through Customer Service – The Impact of Sales Staff in Different Types of Retail Format
- Employee Rewards System
- Motivation of Sales
- Motivation sales staff and communicating the reward systems
- Reward systems
- Reward systems
- Building a rewards system
- Sales Force Effectiveness-Measures
- Total Rewards Systems
- How can managers use their understanding of motivation and communication theories to improve performance of staff?
- Communication Systems
2 pages / 322 words
1 pages / 251 words
1 pages / 192 words
5 pages / 1283 words
2 pages / 515 words
2 pages / 392 words
2 pages / 423 words