Title: Motivation, Personality, Perception, attitude
|Date:||May 30, 2011|
|Length:||8 / 2259|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
A generic goal is a general category of goal that may fulfill a certain need; a product-specific goal is a specifically branded or labeled product that the individual sees as a way to fulfill a need. Product-specific needs are sometimes referred to as wants.
Innate needs-those an individual is born with-are physiological (biogenic) in nature; they include all the factors required to sustain physical life (example: food, water, clothing, shelter, sex, and physical safety)...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Acquired needs-those an individual develops after birth-are primarily psychological (psychogenic); they include love, acceptance, esteem, and self-fulfillment. For any given need, there are many different and appropriate goals. The specific goal selected depends on the individual’s experiences, physical capacity, prevailing cultural norms and values, and the goal's accessibility in the physical and social environment...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Motivation, Personality, Perception, attitude
- People To People Business Letter
- Seek Simplicity And Distrust It
- Discuss The Attributes/Skills/Actions (For Example; Study Habits, Personal Skills, Goals-Long And Short, Time Management, Etc) That You Consider Important For Achieving Your Education Goals. Discuss This For Both Your Foundation Year And Your Focu...
- Fulfillment in The Awakening
- Hide and Seek
- Neat People vs. Sloppy People
- There Should Be No Rich People In The World As Long As There Are Poor People? Discuss.
- An overview of the Maslow's hierarchy of needs and a definition of the three theories of emotion. Motivation is a key component to individual goals and is different for everyone.
- Hide & Seek
- Why did the Communist Revolution originally seek to quell Confucianism?
- Common Errors In Our Perception Of Other People
- Food—Of the People, By the People, and For the People
- Guns Don'T Kill People, People Kill People And Other Nonsensical Rhetoric
- What Were The Major Political And Socio-Economic Changes Introduced By The British Colonial Authorities In Kenya. What Did The Authorities Seek To Achieve By These Changes?
2 pages / 365 words
2 pages / 384 words
2 pages / 557 words
1 pages / 292 words
1 pages / 273 words
1 pages / 299 words
1 pages / 267 words