Title: Motivation In Marketing
|Date:||June 12, 2015|
|Length:||2 / 406|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
I always like Apple laptop and I somehow can link the particular product to the Legally Blond movie. It could also be said that the hedonic need I had was my want, or the direction I can satisfy my needs (by buying MacBook instead of a laptop from the other brands). Thus, the utilarian need was responsible for the strength of my motivation while the hedonic need contributed to the direction of my motivation...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Thus, the utilarian need was responsible for the strength of my motivation while the hedonic need contributed to the direction of my motivation.
The two needs above can describe the cause of my motivation to buy the product well; however, there were also other reasons of my purchasing. I think what mainly makes me buy the Apple MacBook instead of any other laptops is the need for uniqueness because MacBook has a lot more distinctive qualities and functions...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Cheaper by the Dozen
- A Structural Model Of Fashion Oriented Impulse Buying Behavior
- As a recently appointed marketing manager to a local company you have been asked to convince the management team of the benefits of adopting the marketing concept.
- E-Marketing Model
- Evaluating the framework of The Integrative Model of Work Attitudes, Motivation, and Performance,
- Evaluating the framework of the Integrative Model of Work Attitudes, Motivation and Performance,
- Marketing Research (Made Up)
- Motivation In Marketing
- Reverse Marketing
- Samsung Smart Fridge Business to Business Marketing Plan
- Superb Project
- The Superb Moth
- Potentials of RFID - A Conjoint Based Preference Analysis Regarding Buying Groups
- Elaboration Likeihood
- Analysis and Design model in Software Development
2 pages / 406 words
2 pages / 426 words
2 pages / 551 words
2 pages / 367 words
2 pages / 485 words
1 pages / 258 words
2 pages / 599 words