|Date:||June 26, 2016|
|Length:||5 / 1490|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The second characteristic is that their effort must be goal directed. The activity should focus on achieving some objective, because motivation is more than just being busy. The third characteristic is that people persist in sustained activity. Highly motivated people will continue in goal-directed efforts for an extended period of time...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Highly motivated people will continue in goal-directed efforts for an extended period of time. (Cherrington, 1994, p.92)
There are a lot of motivational theories, which have been worked out throughout last century. Some of them, the most popular ones, will be discussed below.
A hierarchy of needs was introduced by Maslow in 1971...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Art in Person
- Can we know a person by his actions?
- One Person’S Trash, Another Person’S Treasure
- The person who most influenced me
- The Developing Person
- Becoming A Stronger Person
- How To Deal With A Person Who
- I am a Healthy Person
- Interesting Person
- The person I adore the most
- the most heroic person
- Why Be An Educated Person
- Akratic Person
- Herzberg'S Theory Of Motivation And Maslow'S Hierarchy Of Needs
- God and Person
2 pages / 581 words
2 pages / 484 words
2 pages / 484 words
2 pages / 333 words
2 pages / 320 words
3 pages / 730 words
2 pages / 311 words