Title: Moore Medical Corporation

Essay Details

Subject: Business
Author:
Date: December 31, 2012
Level: University
Grade: A
Length: 3 / 747
No of views: 0
Essay rating: good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)

Essay text:

Moore Medical tracked this performance and found it met the "perfect percentage" 68% of the time. The remaining 32% consisted of; 17% split shipments; 10% back orders; and 5% late shipments. Moore believed that a proactive demand planning system would be key to improving the perfect percentage by making sure the right product is available at the right time from the right location...

Showed first 250 characters

Do you need an essay?

Here are the options you can choose from:

  • Order plagiarism free custom written essay
  • All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
  • Prices start from $12.99/page

Do you need many essays?

FULL access to essays database

  • This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
  • You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month

In 2001, Moore Medical Corporation implemented a $7 million dollar enterprise resource planning (ERP) system from J.D. Edwards. The new system would automate and facilitate many internal processes such as finance and logistics and work to improve the perfect order percentages. Additional modules should be added for the Marketing area, because the current ERP system does not provide a solution to manage marketing efforts such as trade show materials, catalogs, or promotional flyers...

Showed next 250 characters

If you cannot find any suitable paper on our site, which happens very rarely, you can always order custom written paper which will be written from scratch by our professional writers and deliver to you on requested time.
  • Your research paper is written by certified writers
  • Your requirements and targets are always met
  • You are able to control the progress of your writing assignment
  • You get a chance to become an excellent student!

Total price: $10.00

 

Common topics in this essay:

Comments

Similar Essays:

Self- Help by Lorrie Moore

2 pages / 399 words

The World According to Michael Moore

2 pages / 449 words

the lesson

2 pages / 497 words

proof

2 pages / 349 words

Roger And Me

2 pages / 410 words

Bowling for Columbine

1 pages / 81 words

Passage to India

2 pages / 305 words

Your education is your way to success!

Celebrate National Learning and
Development Month with Us!

Catch your 18% Discount
and Become a Successful Student!
*Limited Time Only