Title: Money & capital markets in China
|Date:||May 7, 2011|
|Length:||4 / 1015|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Bank-based economy: as opposed to stock-exchange based in developed countries
4. Interaction between financial and goods market: typical to emerging markets
5. New innovations and instruments: opportunity for market players
6. Globalization: integration with the local financial market
• B-share and H-share typically trade at a discount to their A-share counterparts although they have the same dividend and voting rights...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This discount effect in China is contrary to the experience in other countries, where foreign shares typically trade at a premium.
• The relationships in each market (A-share / B-share) are becoming more similar over time, suggesting a trend towards integration.
• Chinese firms prefer equity financing to debt, because China’s bond market is still underdeveloped and state owned Chinese banks are stretched thin to provide long-term loans...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Are Public companies more unethical than Private companies?
- Cellular phone companies in developing markets
- commercial companies
- Discuss the management problems facing multinational companies and companies with an international dimension in various parts of the world
- How Do Private Capital Flows Assist Companies In Developing Countries
- Money & capital markets in China
- multinational companies
- Review Of Capital Adequacy Requirements For Operational Risk (Orca) For Insurance Companies
- smaller companies effect on larger companies
- Multinational Companies
- Mcdonald'S Corporation - Swot Analysis - New Research Report On Companies And Markets
- The War on Pharmaceutical Companies
- Chinese Car Companies Soon to Make Waves in United States
- Glocal Product Design: A Sustainable Solution For Global Companies In Regional And/Or Local Markets
- Why Do Companies Spend Money On Computerized Systems?
2 pages / 507 words
4 pages / 1015 words
3 pages / 662 words
3 pages / 615 words
2 pages / 448 words
2 pages / 448 words
2 pages / 330 words