Title: Molex Case Analysis
|Date:||May 17, 2011|
|Length:||3 / 889|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The accounting error accounted for $8 million of inventory that had affected results for several years. Management did not find this error until mid-July 2004. The review states that Molex had struggled financially in 2002 and 2003. In first quarter of 2004 (ending September 30, 2004) revenue had increased by 29 percent for the first quarter of 2003...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Gross profit margin was 35.7 percent for the first quarter of 2004 compared to 33.8 percent for the first quarter in 2003. Management sensed that these the financial numbers were improving and they probably did not want to disclose the error knowing that it would affect the shareholders. Even though the share prices had not greatly increased, with these numbers they probably expected them to increase...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Material Society, Material Thoughts
- The Pearl: Material Society, Material Thoughts
- As a recently appointed marketing manager to a local company you have been asked to convince the management team of the benefits of adopting the marketing concept.
- Challenger Case Material
- Clark Handling Material Case
- Cost Classification And Material Management
- deloitte and touche case interview preparation guide
- Marketing Management Case Analysis
- Molex Case Analysis
- Molex Case Study
- TO HELP DEVELOP YOUR MANAGEMENT SKILLS YOU HAVE BEEN ASKED
- Teaching Material for Production Management
- MATERIAL SOCIETY, MATERIAL THOUGHTS
- Analysis Of Communication Challenges And Potential Solutions: Case Study Of A Laboratory Information Management System Project Team
2 pages / 508 words
2 pages / 581 words
3 pages / 889 words
3 pages / 705 words
2 pages / 587 words
3 pages / 889 words
3 pages / 602 words