|Date:||September 10, 2013|
|Length:||2 / 518|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Mono means it is a single sugar, did means it is a double sugar linked by dehydration synthesis, and poly means it is multiple sugars joined together. A good example of a polysaccharide is cellulose which is the most common organic compound in earth. Carbohydrate’s main function is one of the properties of life of all organisms which is to obtain and use energy...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Carbohydrate’s main function is one of the properties of life of all organisms which is to obtain and use energy.
Nucleic acids are the information carrying devices of cells which are responsible for the genes and traits passed through generations. The monomer form of nucleic acids is nucleotides which are made up of sugar groups nitrogenous bases and phosphate groups...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay: