Title: Molecular Modeling
|Date:||June 8, 2014|
|Length:||3 / 682|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The results of the last two were not very conclusive.
The purpose of this lab was to explore the capabilities of ChemOffice in the realm of modeling molecules. The strain energy was then taken at different dihedral angles to compare with each molecule and the text. Three molecules were used: butane,
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Three molecules were used: butane,
Name Amount (g) Molecular Weight Amount (mol) Density (g/cm3) Boiling Point (°C) Melting Point (°C)
Butane 58.123 0.6011 -0.45 -138.35
For part A butane was easily drawn in Chem3D and the molecular energy minimized...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- The Problems Caused By Lack Of Information Systems Integration
- The Technical System: Information, Information Technology, and Information Systems
- Every transformed text is responding to the older known text in what it uses and in what it modifies. What has been achieved in 10 Things I Hate About You by such a response?
- Meth Amphetamine
- New Deal- recovery of America during The Great Depression
- Describe The Qualities And Actions Of A Character Who Interests You In The Text You Have Studied. Explain How The Text Reveals These Features.
- What are Pip's ?Great Expectations' and how are these conveyed through language in Dickens' text?
- Molecular Modeling
- Molecular Modelling
- Molecular Structures
- Molecular Switches
- molecular structure
- Do you agree with Lewis's statement that" we depend for a very great deal of our happiness or misery on circumstances outside all human control.
- The Transition From Computer Aided Design To Building Information Modeling Within The Arcitecture, Engineering, &Amp; Construction Industry
2 pages / 562 words
3 pages / 619 words
3 pages / 682 words
2 pages / 341 words
2 pages / 390 words
1 pages / 262 words
1 pages / 245 words