Title: Moira's Ethical Options
|Date:||July 28, 2017|
|Length:||1 / 223|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Utility is the ideal that the morally right action is the action that produces the best consequences. Using this principle, you would have to consider the effects that it will have on everyone. Moira has the right to report any actions that any employee displays that is unethical. She also has the right to be treated fair and heard just like another employee...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Moira has the right to report any actions that any employee displays that is unethical. She also has the right to be treated fair and heard just like another employee. The principle of virtues applies to her work environment because she has tried to be a good person. She has tried to talk to her department manager about the situation but he was unwilling to cooperate...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Happy Workers Are Productive Worker
- INDIVIDUAL WORK VERSUS TEAM WORK
- Moira's Ethical Options
- The Trophy Life You think Donald Trump's hit reality show is a circus? Spend a few weeks watching him work.
- Theft In The Work Place
- What are the motivating characteristics of work? Discuss with reference to well-known theories of work motivation.
- Will A Shorter Work Week Lead To More Productivity
- Nation's Industry Goes on 40 Hour Work Week
- england breaks from catholic church outline
- Happy workers are more productive workers
- Planning a 12 week scheme of work
- Can a work of art have value regardless of who creates it? Can, and should, we look past the character of the artist - however immoral we consider them to be - and simply experience and esteem the work itself?
- To try to see if the temperature affects the rate in which Amylase breaks down starch into maltose.
- Ethical Work Climates
- To Work or Not To Work, A Sociological View of a Mother's Dilemma
3 pages / 897 words
1 pages / 223 words
3 pages / 601 words
1 pages / 97 words
2 pages / 494 words
2 pages / 419 words
1 pages / 297 words