Title: mobile phones in schools
|Date:||February 6, 2012|
|Length:||3 / 605|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Within the near future, discussions need to be held on the long term practicality of this new rule.
However controversial it is, this ban needed to be imposed on us. Everyday we are disrupted by students taking their phones outside classrooms, we see students playing video games and sending text messages during class, we are constantly distracted from phones ringing and we can never seem to get away from the eyes of peering camera-phones...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
It is understandable that teachers have a fear of students cheating using their phones, with nearly every student possessing a phone of their own; it would be a very easy offence to undertake.
The obvious negative aspects to mobile phones in schools are vast and solid. It is reasonable to assume that mobile phones are a distraction from our learning...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Should Students Be Allowed To Bring Mobile Phones To School?
- making schools safer for kids
- How Safe Are Mobile Phones?
- Mobile Phones In Business
- Students should not be allowed to Bring Mobile Phones to School
- Do Mobile Phones pose a serious threat to people's health?
- Schools Should Ban The Use Of Mobile Phones Among Students
- Barcodes for Mobile Phones
- Disadvantages Of Mobile Phones
- Future Of Mobile Phones
- Mobile Phones Hacking
- Mobile Phones
- Mobile Phones
- mobile phones in schools
- NOKIA MOBILE PHONES
1 pages / 230 words
3 pages / 676 words
2 pages / 304 words
1 pages / 254 words
1 pages / 279 words
3 pages / 605 words
2 pages / 336 words