Title: Mobile Phone Usage Patterns Amongst University Students: A Comparative Study Between India And Usa
|Date:||February 9, 2013|
|Length:||31 / 9120|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Key findings from the study include similarities in the usage of phones to communicate with others and in the perception of mobile phone usage in public settings, and differences in the use of text messaging and opinions regarding driving and mobile phone usage. Overall these results suggest students in India use mobile phones differently from their American counterparts...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Overall these results suggest students in India use mobile phones differently from their American counterparts. In a developing market like India, mobile phones may be the primary and only phone to which students have access.
Information science / International aspects
Surveys/Knowledge Management India United States University students
MOBILE PHONE USAGE PATTERNS AMONGST UNIVERSITY STUDENTS: A COMPARATIVE STUDY BETWEEN INDIA AND USA
A Master’s paper submitted to the faculty of the School of Information and Library Science of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Master of Science in
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Mobile Phone Usage Patterns Amongst University Students: A Comparative Study Between India And Usa
- Schools Should Ban The Use Of Mobile Phones Among Students
- Should Students Be Allowed To Bring Mobile Phones To School?
- Students should not be allowed to Bring Mobile Phones to School
- The Effectiveness of Art Therapy and Guided Imagery in Reducing the Stress of 3rd year and 4th year BS Psychology Students SY 2006-2007
- 2 Year College Vs 4 Year University
- Internet Usage Patterns &Amp; Technologies:
- Privacy is becoming an important issue relating to the use and abuse of information technology. We suffer unsolicited phone calls and e-mail. We get junk mail and other communications when our names and addresses are sold, traded or ...
- Expected Values of Students at the University of Phoenix
- Expected Values of students at University of Phoenix
- Mobile Usage Research
- Report on Comparative Study of Mainland Students’ Sleeping Patterns in Mainland China and Hong Kong
- A Million Abortions a Year
- Mobile Phones
- Mobile Phones
1 pages / 253 words
2 pages / 304 words
1 pages / 230 words
1 pages / 279 words
1 pages / 155 words
2 pages / 413 words
2 pages / 402 words