Title: Mobile Marketing
|Date:||November 22, 2013|
|Length:||3 / 852|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Each area has its own distinctive point of view as to what constitutes mobile commerce. Some definitions overlap, others are unique to the nature of the business unit, and many are ad hoc. For instance, Management Information Systems looks at mobile commerce from the perspective of the technologies involved, finance and accounting look to develop the financial advantages of mobile commerce, and marketing views things from the standpoint of customer promotion, transactions and service...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Given these different perspectives, it is important to identify a general definition of mobile commerce that can be used by the entire organization as a whole, while still being applicable from each departmental standpoint.
When defining mobile commerce in a marketing context, it is important to focus both from the perspectives of the firm and the customer in order to understand the value and benefit that each will gain from engaging in mobile commerce transactions...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- 3G Mobile Telcoms Marketing Study, Industry Overview
- DEMAND AND SUPPLY ANALYSIS OF MOBILE SERVICES IN INDIA
- E-Business Plan - Online Food Orders and Delivery Services
- HIPAA: Impact the Delivery of Human Services
- Marketing Consultancy Assignment : VoIP mobile telephone system
- Marketing Strategy of Samsung Mobile
- Mobile Marketing
- Mobile Phone Services Advertising and the New Media Consumer/Producer
- Mobile marketing
- 3G Mobile Telcoms Marketing Study
- E-Commerce: Who Bears The Risk Of Fraud In A Banking Transaction
- Mobile Music: Digital Music Distribution Over Mobile Networks