Title: Misuse of email facilities: professional issues
|Date:||August 10, 2015|
|Length:||7 / 1968|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Present a policy outlining acceptable email usage for the company and discuss any legal implications surrounding this policy.
This section of the report will investigate the threats that unrestricted email use would have on organisations. An article according to Rothman and Taffae (2003, p...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
With this instant approval of the usage of emails as a method of mass communication, it has evoked a substantial risk of legal responsibility for companies.
Email has the ability to inadvertently cause damage or embarrassment with the click of a ?send' button advise Rothman and Taffae (2003, p.56). The informal impression for employers and employees of sending an email is misleadingly perilous, and it is considered things are conversed in emails, which would under no circumstances be said in writing...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- A report of sustainability issues affecting the retail market in the UK and the quality and content of Marks and Spencer’s Sustainability Report.
- Discuss the management problems facing multinational companies and companies with an international dimension in various parts of the world
- Operations of a Facilities Management Company
- Using any company with which you are familiar with, identify some of the social, cultural and ethical issues relevant to its operation. Comment on how it has, or might, adapt its policies to deal with these issues
- Why Is Frankenstein Considered A Gothic Novel And Great Expectations Considered Realist?
- German Spring Offensive of 1918 (The Ludendorff Offensive)
- childrens understanding reputations
- A Device To Promote The Healing Of Damaged Costal Cartilage
- Discuss the company’s reputation (Justified or not) in light of the concept of “managing interdependence around the world.” What does it take to be a “good citizen” in host countries? How well has Coca-Cola fared in this regard? What doe...
- Ethical Issues with Fast Food Companies
- Legal and professional issues concerned with pornography in a public information centre.
- Open Space Office
- Email Privacy Issues
- Internet, Extranet, Email in companies
- Misuse of email facilities: professional issues
1 pages / 286 words
2 pages / 317 words
2 pages / 331 words
2 pages / 556 words
3 pages / 679 words
3 pages / 862 words
7 pages / 1968 words