|Date:||November 22, 2015|
|Length:||1 / 287|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Management refers to the process of getting activities completed efficiently with and
through other people. The process represents the primary activities of planning,
organizing, leading, and controlling.
3. Efficiency is concerned with minimizing resource costs in the completion of activities.
Effectiveness is concerned with getting activities successfully completed—that is,
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The four primary processes of management are planning (setting goals), organizing
(determining how to achieve the goals), leading (motivating employees), and
controlling (monitoring activities).
5. The three levels of management are first-line supervisors, middle managers, and top managers. First-line supervisors are the lowest level of management and are typically responsible for directing the day-to-day activities of operative employees...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
1 pages / 287 words
1 pages / 270 words
2 pages / 343 words
4 pages / 1050 words
1 pages / 258 words
1 pages / 274 words
2 pages / 386 words