Title: Microsoft's Financial Analysis
|Date:||September 26, 2016|
|Length:||144 / 43028|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Fueled by strong demand for new and existing products, our revenue in 2006 grew by $4.49 billion, an 11 percent increase, to $44.28 billion. Operating income reached a record $16.47 billion. We also returned $23 billion to shareholders through dividends and by repurchasing our stock.
The past year saw the successful launch of major products including Xbox 360?, Microsoft® SQL Server? 2005, Visual Studio® 2005, Microsoft Dynamics? CRM 3...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Meanwhile, we continued to prepare for the most important series of product releases in Microsoft history as we readied Windows Vista?, the 2007 Microsoft Office system, and Exchange Server 2007 for launch in 2007.
We also strengthened our commitment to Internet services as we unveiled Windows Live? and Office Live, our two Internet-based software services offerings...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- COMPARATIVE STUDY OF TEAMWORK AT TOYOTA MANUFACTURING COMPANY AND MICROSOFT COMPANY
- Electronic arts financial evaluation 2006
- Financial Analysis British Petroleum (Bp) Till 2006
- Financial Innovation
- Financial Ratio Analysis Report of Ford Motor Company
- Leaders And Organizational Culture
- Microsoft's Financial Analysis
- OSIM's 2006 Financial report
- Organizational Design and Organizational Structure
- Telus Financial Figures 2004-2006
- Toyota Motor Company Financial Analysis
- Important Leaders of the Middle East
- Growth & structure of plants
- Katrina may curb economic growth into 2006
- Information Technology has the potential to change societal structure and processes similar in scale to that of both the Agricultural Revolution and the Industrial Revolution. On this basis governments should ensure provision of Information Techno...
1 pages / 195 words
3 pages / 877 words
2 pages / 459 words
2 pages / 550 words
1 pages / 167 words
2 pages / 461 words
1 pages / 37 words