Title: Microsoft: Competing on Talent
|Date:||October 2, 2016|
|Length:||1 / 283|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Microsoft believed that individuals were best developed through challenging and engaging work assignments.
Forth, the policy of motivation and retention. Microsoft developed a good performance evaluation procedure inside of company and gave high salary and long-term stock option incentive.
2) As of 1999, does Microsoft have a problem? Is the rising senior management turnover inevitable? Is it manageable? What recommendations would you make to Steve Ballmer & Bill Gates?
Basically, Microsoft experienced a transit from a small company to a giant in the software industry...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
So many practices that implemented well in past can not be effective in the new situation.
Of course, the rising senior management turnover can be controlled and managed if Microsoft can develop the management capacity well when it demands more leaders with growth. It means, when the company have 20,000 people, it still can transit its core norms and values clearly to its employees and keep them motivated and work hard...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- Bill Gates And Microsoft
- Microsoft: Competing On Talent A
- Microsoft: Competing on Talent
- Bill Gates And The Microsoft Corporation
- With Microsoft and PC's dominating a large majority of the computer market (an estimated 90%), what has allowed Apple/Macintosh to survive and expand as a business?
- Apple Computer Vs Microsoft
- microsoft os
1 pages / 72 words
1 pages / 260 words
1 pages / 226 words
1 pages / 283 words
3 pages / 658 words
2 pages / 531 words
2 pages / 356 words