|Date:||April 3, 2014|
|Length:||51 / 15133|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
A recent World Bank-NCAER Survey on rural access to finance (the Rural Finance Access Survey-RFAS, 2003) indicates that 70% of the rural poor do not have a bank account and 87% have no access to credit from a formal source. Informal sector lenders remain a strong presence in rural India, delivering finance to the poor: the RFAS, 2003 finds that 48% of landless and marginal farmers borrowed from an informal source at least once in the past 12 months, at rates averaging 48% per year...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Most notable among these microfinance approaches is a nationwide attempt, pioneered by non-governmental organizations, and now supported by the state, to create links between commercial banks, NGOs, and informal local groups (‘self-help groups’, or SHGs). Better known as ‘SHG Bank Linkage’, evidence suggests that the model has effectively targeted poorer segments of the rural population and helped reduce the vulnerability of its clients...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Abc Bank
- Bank One and LaSalle Bank Comparison
- Bank One
- Bank of NY
- Country Analysis of Brazil (Cultural circumstances)
- DSB bank
- Indian Rural Market
- MCB (Bank)
- Quality Analysis of the Balance Sheet of Premier Bank Limited and Jamuna Bank Limited
- Ratio Analysis Of Indian Bank
- Rural Hospital Flexibility Program Tracking Project
- The Aquisition Of Commerce Bank By Td Bank North
- Bank Art
- RBC bank