|Date:||April 10, 2015|
|Length:||7 / 1956|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Microfinance is the broader term, more commonly used today. It reflects the fact that thousands of microfinance institutions (MFIs) of varying institutional structure, degree of independence, and funding sources, including those partially or completely commercial in approach and ownership, now exist...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
These deliver an increasingly wide range of retail financial services to the poor. As well as credit and savings products, money transfers and insurance are being offered by more and more MFIs.
Poor people borrow they often rely on relatives or a local moneylender, whose interest rates can be very high...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- The Microfinance Revolution
- Considerations Of A Strategic Plan
- Financial Inclusion Through Microfinance-Health Insurance In India
- Gender and Microfinance
- Managing Microfinance
- Measuring Impacts of Microfinance
- Microfinance and Rate of Interest
- Microfinance in india
- microfinance and its delivery models
- There Should Be No Rich People In The World As Long As There Are Poor People? Discuss.
3 pages / 724 words
3 pages / 852 words
2 pages / 495 words
3 pages / 797 words
3 pages / 886 words
7 pages / 1956 words
2 pages / 426 words