Title: michael porter
|Date:||May 26, 2014|
|Length:||2 / 502|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
It would have been equally correct to select the Five Competitive Forces analysis refined by Michael Porter, one of the major figures in the field of strategic management. This methodology addresses the same issues but differs only in the language that they use to describe corporate behavior. The five forces are:
· The threat of new entrants into an industry or a market served by a specific company...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The five forces are:
· The threat of new entrants into an industry or a market served by a specific company.
· The bargaining power of suppliers.
· The bargaining power of customers.
· Threat of substitute products or services.
· The intensity of the rivalry among existing firms.
Each of these topics is treated separately in the discussion that follows...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Costs And Reliability
- Describing Costs Within the Firm
- oppertunity costs
- The relationships between Michael Porter’s theory of competitiveness and economic development of nations, regions, and cities and the Economics of Innovation
- College Costs
- University Costs
- Accounting Costs
- How Do Variable Costs And Fixed Costs Differ?
- Tuition Costs
- Winning at all costs
- Capital Punishment: Costs Of The Death Penalty
- College Costs
- Opportunity Costs
- Some people think that governments should spend large amounts of money to explore outer space. Others think that this money should be used to improve life on earth
- Our Privacy is in Danger, And it Costs You Money!
2 pages / 395 words
3 pages / 846 words
3 pages / 756 words
2 pages / 304 words
2 pages / 573 words
2 pages / 502 words
2 pages / 517 words