Title: Method output
|Date:||February 2, 2015|
|Length:||2 / 395|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Optical character recognition or OCR would be the best method to use for long documents. It is a scanning tool much like the OMR the biggest difference between the two is with special software, OCR readers can convert handwritten or typed documents into digital data.
The best type of input device for a telephone survey would be a voice-recognition device, these tools use microphones and special software to record and convert the sound of the human voice into digital signals (Stair & Reynolds, 2006)...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Voice recognizers do more then telephone surveys but for a telephone survey a company may chose to use a CATI or Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing.
In the 1950s, the banking industry became swamped with paper checks, loan applications, bank statements, and so on. To remedy this overload and process documents more quickly, the industry developed a MICR or Magnetic Ink Character Recognition, a system for reading this data quickly...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- DETERMINATION OF OUTPUT, EMPLOYMENT AND PRICE
- freetime's output analysis
- high output management
- Input-Output Economics
- Method output
- The Output Gap: the Case of Lithuania
- Data Entry, Output, Storage and Memory
- Output memory for Special Education
- SPSS output and Analysis
- Data Input, Output, Storage and Access Methods
- How to Analyze the Regression Analysis Output from Excel
- Input And Output Devices
- Input And Output
- Input output storage paper
- Input/Output Identification
2 pages / 387 words
2 pages / 395 words
2 pages / 342 words
1 pages / 268 words
2 pages / 420 words
1 pages / 274 words
2 pages / 339 words