Title: Mergers in Non-Profit Organizations
|Date:||February 21, 2015|
|Length:||5 / 1492|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Usually, the services they offer can work together in some complimentary way. Horizontal mergers are more common in the non-profit sector (An Itch To Get Hitched).
The overall goal of a merger in the non-profit sector is to create synergy. This means that as a whole, the merged organizations will work more efficiently or with greater quality than the sum of its part did separately...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Other goals for mergers may include strengthening services, pooling resources, reducing duplication, lowering costs, and establishing a larger geographical presence. Under the right circumstances, a merger could be very beneficial to a non-profit organization, and to the individuals they serve.
Probably the best reason to partake in a merger is to reduce duplication...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Grpevines in organizations
- Individuals in Organizations
- Is There Really A Difference In Leadership Styles In Nonprofit And For Profit Organizations
- industrial organizations
- Leadership In Organizations
- Mergers in Non-Profit Organizations
- Transformed Organizations
- Complex Organizations
- Groups Or Organizations Are An Important Part Of Some People’s Lives. Why Are Groups Or Organizations Important To People? Use Specific Reasons And Examples To Explain Your Answer.
- Creativity In Organizations
- Organizations of national parks admit that they cannot buy all the land nor protect it single handedly. Their method is to join business, governments, partner organizations and indigenous people together.
- Diversity in organizations
2 pages / 338 words
3 pages / 750 words
3 pages / 775 words
3 pages / 851 words
1 pages / 285 words
1 pages / 190 words
2 pages / 361 words