Title: Merger - Regions and Union Planters
|Date:||June 19, 2015|
|Length:||5 / 1455|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
2). On June 17, 2004 the merger received approval from the Federal Reserve, the last of the governmental approvals needed (Morgan, 6/17/2004, para. 1). The merger effective date was July 1, 2004, when the Union Planters stock symbol ceased to exist (Morgan, 6/17/2004, para. 5).
Union Planters Corporation was a 31...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Union Planters Corporation was a 31.5 billion dollar holding company. They were the largest holding company headquartered in Tennessee and one of the largest thirty in the United States (Morgan, 6/17/2005, para. 10). Union Planters has 925 Automatic Teller Machines and 717 banking office. These banking offices are located in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Missouri, Tennessee, and Texas (Morgan, 1/23/2004, para...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- The Physical Regions of Canada
- Cultural Regions of Canada
- Although New England and the Chesapeake Region were both settled by people of English origin, by 1700 the regions had evolved into two distinct societies. Why did this difference in development occur?
- Although New England and the Chesapeake region were both settles largely by people of English origin, by 1700 the regions had evolved into two distinct societies. Why did this development occur?
- Colonial Regions
- competitiveness in portuguese regions
- hpq merger
- Management in Regions Bank
- Merger - Regions and Union Planters
- The relationships between Michael Porter’s theory of competitiveness and economic development of nations, regions, and cities and the Economics of Innovation
- six regions of arkansas
- Environment and development in coastal regions
- Regions: West and Midwest
1 pages / 241 words
5 pages / 1455 words
1 pages / 158 words
2 pages / 446 words
1 pages / 156 words
1 pages / 248 words
2 pages / 382 words