|Date:||October 13, 2015|
|Length:||1 / 228|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Many people go
through guilt, crying, or having suicidal thoughts. Unlike a manic episode, the person has lack of energy, and either an appetite loss or gain.
Manic depression is a recurrent illness, so a person usually has more than one episode. These episodes can last from weeks to months. They occur whenever and have no certain pattern...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
They occur whenever and have no certain pattern. Sometimes a stressful life event can trigger an episode, and sometimes they just happen. If a person has more than four episodes a year they are
known as "rapid cyclers". This is more common in women.
There is no exact reason for what causes manic depression, but some doctors say that it may be from imbalances of certain kinds of brain chemicals...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Star Wars: Episode I: The Phantom Menace
- Manic Depressive Illness
- Manic Depression Literature
- Apprentice Episode 3 Review
- Bipolar Disorder with Manic Depression
- Episode Of Hands
- Episode Of Hands
- Manic Depression
- Friends episode and values
- Bi Polar Disorder (Psychological Disorders - Manic Depression)
- Brain volume changes in first episode schizophrenia
- Freudian dream analysis of an episode of the dopranos
- manic depression and creativity
- manic depression
- episode 7