Title: Measurement Scales in Marketing Research
|Date:||September 15, 2016|
|Length:||4 / 1138|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Sometimes, especially in qualitative research with small samples, this value can be a word or symbol. For example, the interviewers could assign the word yes or positive to the symbol “+” to indicate that a respondent liked a product, flavor, or company. For a computer to prepare summary statistics or conduct a statistically analysis, each measurement of the sample population must be assigned a number...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
For a computer to prepare summary statistics or conduct a statistically analysis, each measurement of the sample population must be assigned a number. There are four categories which numbers are generally grouped. In increasing order of sophistication, they are (1) nominal numbers, (2) ordinal numbers, (3) intervally-scaled numbers, and (4) ratio-scaled numbers...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Assessing the benefits of replicated empirical data in a marketing context.
- Measurement Scales in Marketing Research
- Research And Data Analysis
- Research Design Proposal and Data Collection
- Secondary data & marketing research insight: "The case of Innocent Drinks".
- Hbl Data
- 3 Types of Crime Measurement
- AN APPROACH TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF A QUALITY METRIC FOR ELECTRONIC LEARNING
- Putting Data To Work: Intelligently Using Data Mining, Data Warehousing And Databases.
- History of The Metric System
- L'Oreal's Soft Sheen/Carson Selects Bristol's Sales & Marketing Analytics to Maximize the Efficiencies of their Data
- Official Statistics on crime are often likened to the ?§tip of an Iceberg??. Critically assess this assertion in light of the ?§dark figure?? of crime and any new forms of data that can provide a clearer picture of the true extent of crime.
- Accuracy of Data, Data Ouytput
- Conditional And Iterative Data Types
- Types Of Data In An Infrastructure
2 pages / 464 words
4 pages / 1138 words
1 pages / 232 words
2 pages / 345 words
2 pages / 546 words
3 pages / 886 words
4 pages / 967 words