Title: McGreggors theory
|Date:||October 27, 2013|
|Length:||2 / 516|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
This paper will explain the general assumptions of McGregor's Theory Y, the challenges a company may encounter using this theory, and the implications that can occur when applied properly.
The Y theory assumes that, much like training up a child, an employee can be trained to like work, seek out creative means to meet company objectives, become self- directed and request responsibility...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
In general this theory seeks to align personal goals along with the goals of an organization. There are five traits to this theory. First is that work should be as natural as play and rest. Second is the assertion that a committed person will be self-directed in order to meet an objective. Third is the commitment to an objective that a person will make if the rewards are in place that addresses ones higher need of self-fulfillment...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- diego rivera's childhood
- Book Review: Dying to Win - What motivates the Suicide Terrorist
- happy employees make productive employees
- McGreggors theory
- Montecito State College - Division of Extension Studies
- what motivates employees, personal drive or incentives
- Analysis of article College is for Suckers
- Between Two Worlds: Department of State or Department of Defense
- Appleton Police Department
- Diego Rivera's "La Siesta"
- NJ State Police
- Organization of a police department
- Aristotle'S State Theory
- Vegetative State Article Summary
- ?§Money is the only thing that really motivates people??. Discuss.
2 pages / 516 words
2 pages / 448 words
1 pages / 297 words
2 pages / 400 words
2 pages / 306 words
1 pages / 201 words
2 pages / 383 words