Title: Mcdonalds Product Mix
|Date:||November 25, 2015|
|Length:||7 / 1916|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
There were three segments in which the response can be divided:
1. Below 23
2. 23 – 28
3. Above 28
The pie chart below shows the breakup of respondents on the basis of their age group.
Around 78% of the respondents who took this survey were in the age group of 23-28. Most of these people from this age group were either students or working people with lesser social obligations...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Most of these people from this age group were either students or working people with lesser social obligations. There were very few respondents in the 18-22 age group, who are mainly students, and even fewer respondents from the above 28 years age group who represent the working class.
Importance of various parameters in fast food restaurants
We asked respondents to judge McDonalds on the parameters taste of food, speed of service, cleanliness, ambiance and value for money, as to which is the most important one...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Dimension of Service Quality
- Food Service Opportunities
- Product and Service Design Pepsi
- Reasons for a change in an Organisations Product or Service
- Saftey Training In Food Service
- Service Quality at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
- Service Quality
- Service Quality
- Total Quality Service
- Information Technology And Quality Customer Service
- The Value of good customer service
- Theoretical consideration of quality management systems especially concerning service companies
- What constitutes good customer service and makes a company in the fast food industry indispensable?
- Assess whether you believe that representations of women in men's magazines such as Loaded and FHM are offensive and in poor taste.
- Food Service Operation Report
2 pages / 376 words
2 pages / 326 words
7 pages / 1916 words
3 pages / 606 words
1 pages / 297 words
2 pages / 397 words
1 pages / 129 words