Title: Mcdonald-A Sustainable Organization?
|Date:||May 4, 2013|
|Length:||9 / 2463|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
These and others factors have pressured McDonald’s to shift to a more socially responsible position, as evident in its current corporate social responsibility practices. The study ends with recommendations geared towards a sustainable corporation.
The McDonald's Corporation, established in 1955, is the world's largest fast food service retailing chain with over 31,000 outlets mainly operated by franchises and 465,000 employees in 121 countries...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The McDonald's Corporation, established in 1955, is the world's largest fast food service retailing chain with over 31,000 outlets mainly operated by franchises and 465,000 employees in 121 countries. Although the company’s revenue in 2007 was USD22.8 billion with franchised and affiliated sales of USD46...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Analysing McDonalds (fast food outlets) using the Porters 5 forces model – sometimes called the Competitive Forces model.
- Does McDonald's Offer A Model Which Other Businesses Should Follow
- Environmental Analysis of Dell Organization
- Environmental Factors Paper: A Study of McDonald's Corporation
- Five Forces Model Of Mcdonald's Corporation
- McDonald's vs. all other fast food on the planet- Do you know the difference?
- McDonald's: Serving fast food around the world
- Mcdonald's:Serving Fast Food Around The World
- Mcdonald-A Sustainable Organization?
- obesity caused by fast food marketing
- Kodak Stakeholder impact analysis
- McDonald's Environmental Analysis
- Reduce health risk associated with fast food
- got gmo's?:Genetically Engineered Food and the Sustainability of Health and the Environment
- The Environmental Impact of Electronic Waste
2 pages / 409 words
9 pages / 2463 words
2 pages / 302 words
1 pages / 165 words
2 pages / 397 words
2 pages / 427 words
3 pages / 620 words