Title: Mccaw Cellular Communications: The At&Amp;T/Mccaw Merger Negotiation
|Date:||August 2, 2011|
|Length:||9 / 2451|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Prior to the negotiations, it had no position in cellular communications.
Brief Insight: McCaw Cellular Communications
McCaw Cellular was a Kirkland, Washington-based wireless provider operating in the largest urban areas under the name Cellular One. McCaw had been one of the first to recognize that cellular (or wireless) communication technology offered consumer incredible conveniences never before dreamed possible in a largely wired nation...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
McCaw had been one of the first to recognize that cellular (or wireless) communication technology offered consumer incredible conveniences never before dreamed possible in a largely wired nation. In the early 1980s, McCaw realized that communications could occur between people instead of only between locations...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- DEBT-EQUITY MIX SIMULATION
- Debt & Equity Instruments
- Debt Equity Mix
- Debt Equity Of India,Us,Uk
- Debt Market
- Debt Or Equity
- Debt Vs. Equity Financing
- Debt vs Equity Instruments
- Debt-Equity Mix Simulation Summary
- Determining the Debt-Equity Mix Summary
- MARKET EXPANSION OF GLOBAL CELLULAR
- Mccaw Cellular Communications: The At&Amp;T/Mccaw Merger Negotiation
- Negotiation Case Study, From Negotiation Book By Roy Lewicki, Bruce Barry, David Saunders
- Cellular Radio, Isdn Networks And Satellite Communications
- Provide an example of an accounting estimate and explain how a change in your estimate could occur. What action does IAS 8 require when such a change occurs?
2 pages / 393 words
1 pages / 255 words
2 pages / 392 words
1 pages / 232 words
4 pages / 1045 words
4 pages / 1196 words
1 pages / 152 words