Title: McBride Financial - Marketing Plan
|Date:||October 27, 2016|
|Length:||4 / 1030|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
However, in order for them to do this they will need to have a sufficient Marketing Plan in place. The company plans on achieving financial break-even within six months of commencing their operations and becoming profitable within one year of operating. They, also, plan on leveraging technology to minimize costs and maximize efficiencies for their customers and the business by applying for and obtaining mortgages (Apollo Group, Inc...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The company plans on supplying their customers with the most efficient and effective processing of mortgage applications from inception to closing.
Since McBride is just starting out, the best plan would be to research what types of customers they can attain and what those customers want and need. This will challenge the company to put the consumer at the core of its' plans and to keep the plans and tactics fresh (Stengel, 2005)...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- As a recently appointed marketing manager to a local company you have been asked to convince the management team of the benefits of adopting the marketing concept.
- global yet local
- Hormel Local P-9
- Local Employees Local Pay
- Local Entity's
- local 365
- To go global or to stay local
- Local Fundraising
- Local Government In Tourism
- Local Government
- PCBs: Not Just a Local Problem
- Motivational Factors Which Affect An Individual To Volunteer At Local/Major Sporting Events
- Local Controversial Issues
- Local Population Changes
- State and Local Gov't
4 pages / 1030 words
2 pages / 412 words
1 pages / 227 words
1 pages / 271 words
2 pages / 445 words
5 pages / 1274 words
2 pages / 320 words