|Date:||April 29, 2015|
|Length:||3 / 631|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The current account deficit reached $225 billion in the fourth quarter of 2005, up from $185.4 billion in the third. For the year 2005 the deficit was $805 billion, equivalent to 6.4 percent of gross domestic product.
The latest figures show that rather than being closed, the payments gap is widening...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This was the seventh year out of the last eight in which the deficit hit a new record.
"The bottom line is that a current account deficit of this unparalleled magnitude is unsustainable and there is no hope of it being painlessly resolved through higher exports alone," Paul Ashworth, an analyst at Capital Economic told the Financial Times...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- imports vs. domestic
- “The role of business is to serve the larger society, which is best accomplished by being responsive to the larger society.”
- Blanchard Imports
- China Imports
- Imports in Agriculture
- Mike Levins (Days Inn) Case
- Pier1 Imports
- The Trend Towards Fewer And Larger Farms As Economic Growth Occurs
- which concept or combination of concepts will you follow to increase the sales of your product that is a lower priced shaving blade for lower-middle class males of Bangladesh living in urban & village areas? Explain your choice of strategy with va...
- Discuss place and how James Baldwin uses elements of setting to convey Sonny's Blues' larger message or theme.
- Explain why the treatment of indigenous people in the colonial period differed considerably according to the origin of the colonist.
- imports will implode
- illegal timber imports
- Case Study: Media Content vs. Media Form
- Compulsory Licensing And Parallel Imports
4 pages / 938 words
3 pages / 836 words
1 pages / 133 words
2 pages / 307 words
1 pages / 284 words
1 pages / 210 words
1 pages / 175 words