|Date:||July 25, 2013|
|Length:||21 / 6268|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Mint, a candy-dipping machine and a cotton picker.
The Black and Decker hexagon was designed and became the company logo in 1912.
Two years later that is in 1914, Black & Decker filed its first application with the U.S. Patent Office for a drill with a pistol grip and trigger switch. This innovative tool design introduced portability to stationary tools...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This innovative tool design introduced portability to stationary tools. The new design would form the foundation for today's power tools industry.
In 1916, the company introduced its first power tool ?V a portable half-inch electric drill that was eventually placed on display in the Smithsonian Institute...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- Able Corporation: Forecasting In The Portable Electric Power Tools Industry
- As a recently appointed marketing manager to a local company you have been asked to convince the management team of the benefits of adopting the marketing concept.
- Enron & The Dabhol Power Company
- Marketing Tools
- Marketing communication tools ab.&fitch
- Report On Marketing Audit Analysis Tools For Company X
- Sorzal Distributors, Inc.
- Sorzal Distributors
- Star Distributors
- sorzal distributors
- Sexual education programs taught in high schools nationwide would be much more effective if instead of focusing exclusively on abstinence only programs, they taught a much more comprehensive program, which informed the adolescents how to be safe w...
- Marketing Tools
- Propaganda And Fear; Both Used As Tools To Gain Power, As The Longing To Create A Naturally Peaceful Society Is No Longer
- How I Demonstrate My Freedom
- marketing tools
3 pages / 656 words
1 pages / 258 words
2 pages / 305 words
2 pages / 311 words
1 pages / 234 words
3 pages / 705 words
1 pages / 300 words