Title: Materials Management And Logistics
|Date:||April 6, 1998|
|Length:||15 / 4490|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Johnson (1999) has defined the important role of materials management as continues replenishment programs, vendor managed inventories programs, joint managed inventories programs, and collaborative planning, forecasting and replenishment business models...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
For that reason, most organization has re-developed and re-implemented planning system, which allow organizations to manage procurement activities effectively in order to meet customers’ needs and requirements (Stadtler and Kilger 2000).
Some of the important features of materials management system have been classified by Sidwell (2005) as follows:
• Integrate front-office function (estimating and construction) and back office functions (accounting and purchasing)
• Integrate cost control, project scheduling, and material quantities measurement functions
• Utilize world-wide-web technology to facilities communications and data transfer
• Provide a common database of price, project information, productivity, etc...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- A Critique on Materials Management Model for Perishable Products
- Employee Programs
- MIS programs
- Materials Management And Logistics
- To what extent does the Human Relations Approach to the design of work and management of people represent an improvement over work designed and managed according to the principles of Scientific Management?
- vendor managed inventory
- Sexual education programs taught in high schools nationwide would be much more effective if instead of focusing exclusively on abstinence only programs, they taught a much more comprehensive program, which informed the adolescents how to be safe w...
- Materials Management
- Music programs should be kept
- Tracking Tv Programs
- The role of loyalty programs in behavioral and affective loyalty
- After School Programs...
- START Programs Defined
- Computer Programs
- Vendor Managed Inventory System
2 pages / 590 words
2 pages / 569 words
3 pages / 670 words
3 pages / 818 words
7 pages / 1810 words
3 pages / 737 words
1 pages / 281 words