Title: Materials Management And Logistics
|Date:||March 31, 2013|
|Length:||15 / 4490|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
This author extends the concept of business logistics to other tiers in the supply chain. Cooper and Ellram (1993) who present supply chain management as an integrative philosophy to manage the total flow of a distribution channel from suppliers to the ultimate user.
Lately, there has been a lot of research conducted in the area of supply chain and logistic management (Briscoe et al 2004; Kumaraswamy et al 2004; Wang and Xue 2004)...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Most of these studies emphasized the importance of close collaboration with various project parties in order to streamline the supply chain using e.g. partnership (Dey 2002), outsourcing (Rabinovich, Windle, Dresner and Corsi (1999), agent-based system (Tah 2005; Xue 2005), constraint-based planning (Chua et al 2003) and etc...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- A Critique on Materials Management Model for Perishable Products
- Employee Programs
- MIS programs
- Materials Management And Logistics
- To what extent does the Human Relations Approach to the design of work and management of people represent an improvement over work designed and managed according to the principles of Scientific Management?
- vendor managed inventory
- Sexual education programs taught in high schools nationwide would be much more effective if instead of focusing exclusively on abstinence only programs, they taught a much more comprehensive program, which informed the adolescents how to be safe w...
- Materials Management
- Music programs should be kept
- Tracking Tv Programs
- The role of loyalty programs in behavioral and affective loyalty
- After School Programs...
- START Programs Defined
- Computer Programs
- Vendor Managed Inventory System
2 pages / 590 words
2 pages / 569 words
3 pages / 670 words
3 pages / 818 words
7 pages / 1810 words
3 pages / 737 words
1 pages / 281 words