Title: Mass Vs. Epa - Implications Of The Case For Business Community
|Date:||January 14, 2016|
|Length:||2 / 542|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Any new “major” stationary sources that can emit at least 100 tons per year of any regulated air pollutant will first have to obtain a PSD permit and require complying with the CO2 Best Available Control Technology (BACT). Another factor is that any modifications to existing “major” stationary sources that might increase their CO2 emissions, even by a small amount, must obtain a permit and must comply with the BACT requirement...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Another factor is that any modifications to existing “major” stationary sources that might increase their CO2 emissions, even by a small amount, must obtain a permit and must comply with the BACT requirement.
Effect on stationary sources -
If CO2 is regulated under the CAA, then stationary sources that have never come under the PSD program will have to obtain permit and comply with the BACT requirement...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Business Case development guidelines
- Development Of Regulation Of The Financial Reporting
- History and development of accounting standards
- Implications Of The Learning Organization Phenomenon For The Training And Development Field.
- Mass Vs. Epa - Implications Of The Case For Business Community
- PLants - They've Got It All
- Coal Burning Power Plants
- Doublespeak: Nuclear Power Plants
- Nuclear Power Plants
- Nuclear Power Plants and Safety
- The mensuration of cell respiration of plants based off of the amount
- Knowledge & Community Development
- mental health community development
- Online Journalism and the New Media; Implications for Man?¦s Social Development
- Social Development In Turkey With European Union Implications
2 pages / 361 words
2 pages / 542 words
1 pages / 300 words
1 pages / 172 words
2 pages / 480 words
2 pages / 437 words
1 pages / 299 words