Title: Mary Chestnut's Civil War
|Date:||July 1, 2009|
|Length:||8 / 2217|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
While I loiter over my breakfast she gets my room in what she calls "apple pie" order — When I am in my dressing room and bath she sweeps and dusts. It all seems cleaning and getting to rights by magic"
Mostly, however, Chesnut's life, like the lives of most plantation women, was filled with entertaining the many visitors and with gossip...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
It all seems cleaning and getting to rights by magic"
Mostly, however, Chesnut's life, like the lives of most plantation women, was filled with entertaining the many visitors and with gossip. Later, as the Civil War swelled around her, Chesnut began a diary in which she wrote down bits of gossip about the neighbors as well as comments on the people she met, including Jefferson Davis, the future president of the Confederacy, and his wife, Varina, as well as many local politicians and plantation owners...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Mary Chestnut's Civil War
- A Room Of One'S Own
- The Dark Room
- It Could Be Argued That In Order To Be Successful, Modern Organisations Must Actively Develop Strong And Cohesive Work Groups. Why? Is It True That There Is No Room For The Individualist In Today’s Organisation?
- Torture Room
- A Room Of One's Own
- The Elephant In The Room
- room is a mess
- Description of my Room
- dance in my room
- Go To Your Room
- Interrogation Room
- My Favorite Room
- My Room
- There is always room for pie.